VISITORS at Buchanan Galleries are invited to feel the love throughout February with a stunning heart of affection display.
Providing the perfect backdrop for romance, the charming red “I Love You” arch is designed to evoke feelings of warmth, connection and love. Located at the iconic flower wall next to John Lewis & Partners, visitors are invited to snap a selfie with their Valentine, Galentine or Palentine, to celebrate the annual celebration of love – some may even be inspired to pop the question!
The arch installation will be on display until 29th February providing an opportunity for any leap year proposals.
Alongside the declaration of affection within the centre, stores including Build-a-Bear Workshop, Pandora, Thomas Sabo and Boux Avenue are boasting special offers for those looking for the perfect gift for their Valentine. Couples, friends, and singletons who are looking to “woo” their Valentines with declarations of love can find everything they need under one roof at Buchanan Galleries.
Savings on sparkle
- Valentine’s Day favourite, Pandora, is offering up to 30% off jewellery including the iconic customisable charm bracelets and necklaces. Plus, shoppers can claim a free charm or pair of earrings with every purchase over £59, making for the most romantic sparkling gift.
- Thomas Sabo is offering 20% off selected styles in its range of bold and unique jewellery this Valentine’s Day. Its enchanting As We Kiss Charm Club collection has charming pieces for men and women that can be engraved with a thoughtful, personal touch using the brand’s free engraving service.
Gifts for him and her
- Build-a-Bear Workshop is offering up to 25% off on all Valentine’s Day bears and stuffed toys providing shoppers the opportunity to create a sentimental custom soft toy that’s stuffed with love from its unique build-your-own bear experience.
- Stationary store, Typo is offering up to 70% off the entire range including its amour-themed stationery and greeting cards providing the perfect opportunity to confess your undying feelings to your beau on paper with a heartfelt love letter or greetings card. If humour is more your love language, there is also a selection of cheeky cards to delight partners or friends.
Hot date looks
- Department store John Lewis & Partners have huge savings on menswear and womenswear, footwear, and accessories, plus up to 20% off all beauty and skincare so that shoppers can perfect their date-night looks or find the ideal gift.
- For something steamier, Ann Summers is offering up to £18 off its saucy bundles of lingerie, complete with a bra, knickers, suspenders, and hosiery, whilst Boux Avenue is giving away a free pair of knickers with every matching bra.
Kathy Murdoch, Centre Manager at Buchanan Galleries, said “Valentine’s Day is a time of spreading the love to those nearest and dearest to you, and Buchanan Galleries is brimming with romance this February.
“Our diverse selection of retailers has everything you need to express your love to your partner, friends, or loved ones. Whether it’s a heartfelt gift or greeting card, or finding the ultimate dating look, Buchanan Galleries provides everything you need to make your Valentine’s Day truly special… including the perfect place to pop the question.”