GLASGOW shopping centre, Buchanan Galleries, home to John Lewis & Partners, is helping parents and students feel prepared for term time by having everything they need for the new school year under one roof.
From specific school uniform and PE kits to stationery and lunchboxes, shoppers will discover fantastic discounts in-store to help get back-to-school ready for less.
Make going back-to-school a breeze, with these brands at Buchanan Galleries:
· John Lewis & Partners is your one-stop-shop for everything you need with its collection of specific uniform and PE kits, as well as shoes, stationery, lunchboxes, and backpacks. Plus, you can claim up to 20% off on all school wear until the 3rd September when you shop at John Lewis & Partners in Buchanan Galleries, so you can grab any last minute bits and pieces well into the new term.
· Schuh is great for school shoes with brands such as Dr Martens, Lelli Kelly, and Kickers, as well as a huge range of trainers and pumps. Plus, there’s 1 year on returns for pairs that don’t quite fit the bill.
· Typo, Smiggle and Flying Tiger have all the back-to-school essentials like notebooks and exercise books, pens, art supplies, book bags, and lunchboxes, with discounts on back-to-school bundles and multi-buy offers.
· Trespass has 60% off term-time kit such as coats and jackets, backpacks, and shoes so that your kids are prepared for the year to come.
· Bag a bargain at Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity. Parents can find brand-new dresses, trousers, and cardigans from only £2 upwards, and shoes from £3 upwards, all while supporting a great cause.
Kathy Murdoch, Centre Manager at Buchanan Galleries, said: “As the summer holidays draw to a close, parents needn’t worry about the back-to-school rush as Buchanan Galleries has everything they need to kit out the kids ready for the new school year.
“We have over 80 stores that will help parents prepare themselves, and the kids, for less with the various discounts and deals we have to offer.”
For more information about Buchanan Galleries and to plan your visit, head to the website: https://buchanangalleries.co.uk/